Friday, May 7, 2010

TeamCAC Secret Sibling Gift




My Christian Artist and Craftsmen Team had a Secret Sibling gift swap!
Each participating member was given a short questionnaire about themselves-
and we prayed especially for that team member while we were crafting our
secret gift.

My secret sibling was Renee of Bloomfieldbeads!
http://www.bloomfieldbeads.etsy.com

I was so thrilled when a package arrived in the mail from my
secret sibling! Inside was a lovely hand made card, and to my
delight, Renee made me an absolutely gorgeous beaded cross necklace!

The cross features beautiful peach colored crystals- It looks so pretty
in person! Hope my photos can give you a small glimpse of how stunning
it is!

4 comments:

RoadToGrinnell said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the colors. Glad ya'all had fun!

AMKreations said...

Beautiful! I do think it's very pretty!

Hampton House said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!

Renee said...

I'm so happy that you like it!
Bloomfield Beads